Good morning lovelies, hope your day is going great so far. Today’s post is a simple yet elegant look for Valentine’s Day (wether your going out or staying in with the girls).
Hair: I left my hair straight but really do what ever works with your hair. You want to be comfortable, that’s when you are the most confident.
*All eyeshadows used are from the UD Naked 3 palette.
- Start by priming the lids (Essence I ❤ stage primer)
- Use Strange on the brow bone to highlight.
- Blend Limit into the crease
- Add Nooner to the outer crease and blend well.
- Using water or a setting spray (Boscia white charcoal setting spray) dampen the brush and use a mix of Dust, Buzz and Trick. Pack on the lid.
- Make sure to blend the edges out.
- Using a damp angled eyeliner brush, line eyes with Factory and Blackheart.
- Fill in brows (Anastasia Beverly hills dip brow pomade in Taupe)
- Finish with mascara (Too Faced Better Than Sex)
**To make this look a little more dramatic use tape for a clean edge and also winged eyeliner.
For my lips I used Kat Von D’s everlasting liquid lipstick in Double Dare then added a little bit of Bow and Arrow focusing mainly on the middle part of my lips.
Have a great rest of your day.