Hey so last year I did goals for 2018 post and I decided to go back and see what went well and what didn’t go that great.
I started to write down what I wanted to work on in 2019, but ended up repeating a lot of what I had last year so I figured I would reflect on my goals I set for my self last year.
- Workout 2 times a week- I would go through phases were I would go 3+ times a week then go to exams and other stuff and didn’t even go once a week, we’ll try again this year lol.
- Drink more water- honestly I don’t even know.
- Plan more meals ahead of time- Check
- Post at least twice a month on my blog- not exactly however I did post 32 times this year which ends up being more than the 24 I originally planned. This year I want to try to be more consistent and possibly start vlogging.
- Stop procrastinating- Well I tried. I’ll try again this year.
- Spend less money, budget more- Actually I did pretty good!
- Take time for myself- Still working on this one.
- Have at least one meatless meal a week- Yup
- Go on more adventures- I went on so many more adventures, and can’ wait to see what I find in 2019.
- Take more pictures- Definitely did this one, I’m really trying to bring my camera with me more.
- Live in the moment/stress less- Living in the money yes, stressing less not so much. It’s a work in progress.
- Look for the good in everything and everyone- Better but this is one I want to get really good at in 2019.
- Be open to try new things- I think I was very open to trying new things and found lots of things that I really enjoy.
- Care less about what other people think- I feel like this one was pretty good, still continue on it though.
- Manage time better- There were ups and downs but I think I did better this year.
One that I want to add for this year is to be more positive and encouraging, I really want to eliminate some negativity in my life. I also really want to do my best to complain less which goes with being more positive.
Thank you for reading, good luck with your goals and everything in 2019.